In-school Interventions & Alternative Employment
Supporting schools and students by providing an insight into career opportunities in Belfast and beyond and helping students to develop a career pathway to achieve their employment potential.
- Enterprise workshops delivered in schools in collaboration with Local Enterprise Agencies and / or local key growth business outlining what the LEA does;
- Visit to the Local Enterprise Agency and/or local key growth business to develop an insight into careers and pathways by local business start up's;
- Multiple Intelligence Questionnaire's and career profiling tools to identify jobs of interest and guidance on requirements and routes to secure employment;
- Young people will be made aware of key growth sectors in the city and areas of employment that will be providing opportunities, and details of routes into these employment sectors;
- Students may have the opportunity to get a work experience opportunity.